联合国批准我组织成为联合国全球契约成员

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2016-11-30 09:58:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
联合国全球契约网站我组织注册记录http://unglobalcompact.org/participant/99441以及联合国全球契约执行董事lise Kingo来信,欢迎我组织加入成为其中一员。
& z# |/ i5 p/ W. `7 c" p4 }3 S
. B6 x2 q2 w) _/ S& t1 |    NPOGREENLIFE   UN Global Compact.png 4 ~4 m7 p7 S: B5 g+ j( K

3 s2 M( ?: l: N/ E* \. {3 g
                                                                           EMAIL: GLOBALCOMPACT@UN.ORG TEL: +1 212 963 1490

) R) J2 n4 V% E0 r
Ms.Jiefang Yi
2 N$ i5 [/ V# q4 |: UChief Executive Officer
) i6 b+ B5 L, m9 X/ N& sNPOGREENLIFE
/ Y! g  R. d% H% r' cShanghai
                                                                                                                                                                                 28 November, 2016

% U; @1 Q3 ?' `( d' H
Dear Ms. Yi,% e2 z, I! b! T; f# y' l; f
    Thank you for writing to the Secretary-General to express your organization’s support for the Global Compact’s principles in the areas of human rights,
labour, environment and anti-corruption. We applaud your leadership in making this decision and welcomeyour organization’s participation in the Global
Compact – the world’s largest corporate citizenship initiative, with thousands of business participants and other stakeholders from civil society, labour and
government located in 160countries.
    At the heart of the Global Compact is a conviction that organizational practices rooted in universal principles help the global marketplace to be more
socially and economically inclusive, thus advancing collective goals of international cooperation, peace and development. Indeed, companies and other
organizations participating in the Global Compact are working diligently to give concrete meaning to this principle-based change approach.
    From the beginning, the Global Compact has considered the active engagement of non- business stakeholders acritical factor for making real progress.
Your participation helps to fosterthis collaborative spirit which is so critical for tackling today’s challenges.
+ J% A/ L& E( L( I   The involvement of civil society,labour and the public sector serves many important purposes – bringing different strengths and perspectives to the
corporate citizenship agenda. For example, these organizations provide expertise on issues, hold businesses accountable for their commitments, offer
incentives and rewards for responsibleactions, facilitate implementation of the principles, and serve as excellent partners on a variety of issues. We urge
your organization to consider these and other relevant ways to advance the Global Compact. Additionally, you are encouraged to internalize the ten
principles within your organization’s strategies, policies and operations.
9 |6 g- _% U* l$ ^! E' ~    As a voluntary initiative, the Global Compact draws strength from our participants’ commitment and actions. To spur implementation and progress,
we provide various learning and engagement opportunities for signatories. These include: 80-plus country and regional networks where issues and
activities are driven at a local level; practicaltools and guidance documents on the principles and other priority issues; and international and local events
where multi- stakeholder participants can exchange experiences, partake in learning and problem-solving exercises, engagein dialogue and identify
like-minded organizations for partnering projects.
    Further details on such activities can be found in the attached guidance document, “After theSignature: A Guide to Engagement in the United
Nations Global Compact” and on the Global Compact website (www.unglobalcompact.org).
    Credibility and accountability are critical factors for advancing the Global Compact. We encourage all organizations engaged in the initiative to
communicate with their stakeholders about efforts to promote and implement the initiative’s ten principles and to engage in collaborative projects
which advance the broader development goals of the United Nations, particularly the Millennium Development Goals. To start, your organization
may wish to inform stakeholders– such as members, employees and partners – and the general public about your decision to support the Global
Compact.
    Again, we thank you for joining the Global Compact. We are eager to hear your ideas and experiences, and encourage you to share your views
with us. We stand ready to support your efforts to advance the initiative’s ten universal principles and contribute to a more sustainable and inclusive
global economy.
2 r. m' _' @( H$ k- m
                                                                                                                                                                                  Yours sincerely,

& F9 f$ D, J6 M9 k                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
# N" L- g) ~# P0 A                                                                                                                                                                            logo3.jpg
" r* V* _. H- L8 u& f0 {. A; j" g& a
                                                                                                                                                                                     Lise Kingo
7 b% `1 f7 C' T( g$ g0 G                                                                                                                                                                               Executive Director
& `+ G# Q" m9 I9 q) [  e. X                                                                                                                                                                     United Nations Global Compact

+ \" O/ G; l, _9 P3 L4 R联合国全球契约 (网站www.unglobalcompact.org)十项原则如下. y( W0 C9 r* T; R: l" |8 u" E
    人权
5 d5 R! }, `" k) @! D$ A' r原则1:企业界应支持并尊重国际公认的人权;
6 T) R* y3 w* H0 \$ _原则2:保证不与践踏人权者同流合污。
# e7 a; R: K: i8 A劳工标准
6 J* t, Q, S# M) u% S- ?% J原则3:企业界应支持结社自由及切实承认集体谈判权;6 q" g* w2 }8 {/ T6 n0 m
原则4:消除一切形式的强迫和强制劳动;
1 E+ h- P2 g) {) I1 P$ o4 U原则5:切实废除童工;
$ S% [/ t, J) W. m& u8 U' }原则6:消除就业和职业方面的歧视。( ], o2 B% b3 K
环境# z- w' D; J" s# x/ v7 F& W
原则7:企业界应支持采用预防性方法应付环境挑战;
+ v7 v# w6 m# [4 P  K原则8:采取主动行动促进在环境方面更负责任的做法;& L) {9 |- x+ h" \" D* n8 J$ L# Q
原则9:鼓励开发和推广环境友好型技术。5 K/ ]9 i$ b! L! |6 _5 |
反腐败6 Q% h# ^1 O% S) l+ X
原则10:企业界应努力反对一切形式的腐败,包括敲诈和贿赂。
4 T7 ]; G7 D: E% l9 A7 S- ]! R4 E关于联合国全球契约,可参阅百度介绍http://baike.baidu.com/link?url= ... GGF0FF-4AF03SPOCMTq' R2 G5 w* U4 d& b
5 f. H7 m1 G8 }$ u) v6 L

[) g' [2 i! D1 I/ u6 \
回复

使用道具 举报

nihaola 该用户已被删除
发表于 2022-11-4 02:05:47 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

• 随手扫一扫

手机版|小黑屋| 绿色生命

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:02 , Processed in 0.022537 second(s), 29 queries .